Tuesday, September 11, 2007

High Seas Ahoy!

Hello all,

As I write this, our latest release, High Seas Cthulhu, is shipping to distributors and retailers around the world. Our advance order customers and retailers should already have their copies by now.

I suspect that High Seas will be showing up in Borders in the next couple of weeks, so if you haven't picked up your copy yet, well then Ahoy, Borders awaits!

So we're going to try to celebrate all this fun High Seas Cthulhu goodness with a High Seas Release Party in October. I don't have the exact details for the release party yet, but as soon as I do, they will be posted in this blog, and I do hope to see you there. Ahoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger TonyKenealy said...

Having had the pleasure of getting an early copy of this book I would highly recommend picking up a copy. It's great, a lot of fun.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home